The ViT Mentorship Program furthers VetsinTech’s mission to support military veterans as they transition out of service and into meaningful careers in the tech industry. The program provides veterans and military spouses with access to top technology mentors in areas of education, employment, and entrepreneurship.
You are invited to sign up for the mentorship program, available to all veterans in our community. Mentorship pairs are matched based on a series of questions related to participant experiences, current skills, and desired goals. The pair then commit to mentorship sessions aimed at giving veterans very tangible outcomes and next steps on their path to success. Mentors and Mentees can engage in a simple “flash” session of 1 hour or less or a longer engagement up to 3 months.
Why Become a Mentor?
- EMPOWER veterans as they transition from service to tech careers
- RECRUIT talented and digitally savvy veterans to your organization
- EXPAND your relationship with a national network of veterans and veteran advocates
Why Become a Mentee?
- CONNECT with expert mentors with relevant knowledge and skills
- LEARN to navigate your transition from those who have done it successfully
- EXPLORE educational opportunities to learn in demand technical skills